Saturday, March 7, 2009

Welcome budding Marketers!

This is not really a blog/book for little boys and/or girls.  Sorry. It is just a catchy title and part of my marketing of a series of books that take serious subjects and throws caution to the wind with humor and fun.

This is all about the humor in marketing. Maybe some wisdom. But if I can't make it funny, well I'll have to torture you with a pun or two. 

I'll cover a lot of things in marketing. From the ads to the psychology. The idea is to see the silliness in the worst and the opportunity for silliness in the best.

Send me your horror stories or the stories that make milk squirt out your nose (I want to pitch a new ad campaign to the Milk industry). I need the material, really! Marketing is just a hobby, so if you are in the trenches, I want to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment